- Location: Central Texas (1-hr 30 mins north of Brownwood, TX)
- Specialty: Orthopedic Surgery
- Requirements: Active TX license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Hours: (7am-4pm)
- Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (medical, dental, vision, PTO, CME’s, etc.)
- Relocation Assistance: up to $15,000/month
- Sign-on Bonus: up to $25,000/month
- Compensation: up to $500,000/year
Our client operates a 522-bed medical center north of Brownwood, Texas. They offer a broad spectrum of services ranging from prenatal/birthing services to a fully staffed emergency room. As of right now, there is an orthopedic group practice just 30 minutes down the road from the center that is searching for a qualified Orthopedic Surgeon to join their clinical staff. While the physician will be stationed and working out of their office, all major surgeries will preformed at the medical center.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International or email Ryan for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.