- Employed position
- Full-time Permanent position
- Competitive salary
- Enerous health and welfare benefits packageG
- Professional liability insurance
- CME reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
- Education loan repayment
- Annual allowance for licensing, DEA registration, professional society membership, and medical journal subscriptions.
- Call Rotation – 1:3, expectation that call will be handled collaboratively with other orthopedic surgeons in the practice group.
- Patient base - elderly patients with co-morbidities, extensive engagement with middle school, high school, junior college and university athletic programs.
Aroostook County provides great hunting and fishing, as well as a multitude of outdoor activities, including camping, biking, canoeing, kayaking, hiking, snowmobiling and downhill and cross-country skiing. The Maine Winter Sports Center was developed as a premier cross-country skiing venue. The Center has hosted several World Cup, Paralympics and Biathlon World Cup events since 2004. Rural northern Maine enjoys a four-season environment, abundant opportunities for relaxed living, welcoming friendly communities, and a variety of recreational pursuits within minutes (rather than the typical hours). A regional airport is available in nearby Presque Isle.