- Recruiting a BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon to join its employed medical staff when our current physician retires in late 2024.
- The incoming physician will walk into an existing hospital-employed practice as the sole provider of orthopedic services in the community.
- Hospital employed position covering one hospital
- Experienced surgeon preferred
- Established practice with existing patient base
- Bread and butter orthopedics (no robotics)
- Hospitalist program for admissions
- 10 days of ED call (very minimal)
- Additional call coverage is paid
- Service area of 45k
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Starting Salaries In Nashville. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The forementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. 5 bd 3 ba 4,000 sqft
Walk into a piece of history within this gorgeous home located in the Historic district of downtown Russellville! The Grand Foyer and boastful staircase welcomes you into five bedrooms, three full baths, large laundry room, a beautiful Kitchen with island, a formal Dining, breakfast area, a wonderful Master Suite with private bath and dressing room, an oversized Family room featuring a fireplace enveloped with built-ins and cozy wood beams. If you must work, your will also have a home office with separate entrance, or...enjoy the cheerful Sunroom to read or have a cup of coffee overlooking a great backyard for entertaining, or relax on the screened in porch with brick patio. A one car detached garage, basement, plus an additional building with electric for storage, all situated on a corner lot!! You will fall in LOVE! This home can be yours for $379,900.
Community. Genuine people, beautiful landscape, southern hospitality, and a community filled with rich heritage, Logan County provides a quality of life for individuals and families that is not often found elsewhere. Logan County combines small town warmth and charm with nearby city amenities being located in southwestern Kentucky near the growing metro areas of Nashville and Clarksville, Tennessee and Bowling Green, Kentucky.
The home of four Kentucky governors, Logan County has a long and colorful history as one of Kentucky’s oldest counties. The city of Russellville features a historic downtown area that is home to several antique shops. Downtown Russellville also has a Historic Walking Tour, and much of the center of the city is on the National Register of Historic Places. Many buildings built in the early to late 1800s have been preserved and are currently used by local businesses. The Shaker Museum in nearby South Union, one of only seven such communities in the U.S. open to the public, allows insight into the Shaker way of life.
Logan County offers a strong educational system of two school districts serving 4,600 students. With 6 Public Elementary/Middle Schools and 2 Public High Schools, three of these educational facilities have earned national distinction as a Blue Ribbon School or School to Watch status. The county is also located within 75 miles of fifty colleges and universities that include Western Kentucky University, Austin Peay State University and many Nashville Colleges like Vanderbilt University.
Employer. Located in the heart of Russellville, Kentucky a 75-bed, acute care facility that provides medical services to the people of Logan County and surrounding areas. A healthcare leader in the community, the hospital offers a host of services including: surgery center with three ORs, plus two separate endoscopy suites, a 24-hour physician staffed emergency department, and state-of-the-art imaging technology including PACS, digital mammography, spiral 16-slice CT, 3D ultrasound, MRI, echo and nuclear medicine. Also offers cardiac/pulmonary rehab, laboratory services, a two-bed sleep disorder center, infusion center, and physical therapy.
Fully accredited by The Joint Commission and is an accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care (SCPC), the accrediting arm of the American College of Cardiology.
Closest Major City
- 48 miles to Nashville, TN
- 116 miles to Louisville, KY
- 156 miles to Lexington-Fayette, KY
- 204 miles to Cincinnati, OH
- 206 miles to Indianapolis, IN
- 210 miles to Memphis, TN
- Southcentral Kentucky Community and Technical College (about 26 miles; Bowling Green, KY; Full-time enrollment: 2,794)
- Western Kentucky University (about 27 miles; Bowling Green, KY; FT enrollment: 16,942)
- Hopkinsville Community College (about 34 miles; Hopkinsville, KY; FT enrollment: 2,269)
- Austin Peay State University (about 34 miles; Clarksville, TN; FT enrollment: 8,621)
- Volunteer State Community College (about 40 miles; Gallatin, TN; FT enrollment: 5,311)
- Recreational opportunities are everywhere in Logan County.
- Enclosed by dramatic 50-foot sandstone bluffs and spanning 788 acres, beautiful Lake Malone provides plenty of opportunities for boating, swimming and fishing. The park includes a campground, marina and beach area. Running through this secluded wilderness is Laurel Trail, providing picturesque views of many rock walls, once used as Native American shelters, as well as mountain laurel, holly, dogwood, wildflowers and a rich tapestry of native flora.
- The nearby Red River is a favorite for canoeing.
- The 41-acre Glade State Nature Preserve offers views of rare plants, including the Carolina larkspur and glade violet.
- Russellville has a popular city park system.
- Memorial Park has a basketball court, two hard-surface volleyball courts, horseshoe pits, a croquet court, four tennis courts, a Little League baseball field, a nature trail, batting cages, three playground areas, a large picnic shelter with grills, three small picnic shelters with grills and 20 picnic tables with grills.
- Hampton Park has a softball field, two basketball courts and a large picnic shelter.
- The Carpenter Center is a fitness and aquatics facility for families and individuals. The center houses two indoor swimming pools, two racquetball courts, an aerobic center, fitness center, indoor walking track and cardiovascular center.
- Rolling Hills Golf Course is a beautiful public 18-hole golf course that will test your golfing skills.
- Burkes Outlet - Shoppes at Russellville
- The Walk In Closet consignment and boutique
- Casey's General Store
- Piggly Wiggly