Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Orthopedic - Complex and Trauma opening in Gainesville, FL**
- 1 Hour from Jacksonville, FL
- Experience preferred
- Fellowship trained in trauma surgery
- Ideal candidate will be energetic and motivated with strong patient-centered practice philosophy
- Join the leading private orthopedic group in Florida with 45 physicians across more than 10 offices
- Robust infrastructure and support
- Board eligible or board certified in orthopaedic surgery
- Lucrative partnership-track role
- Competitive compensation including a share of ancillary profits and equity ownership
- Relocation allowance
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, etc.
- No partner has left the practice except for retirement
**About Regional Medical Center:**
- Located in Gainesville, Florida
- Trusted community hospital
- Provides full-service medical and surgical acute care
- 492 licensed beds and growing
- Three freestanding emergency service locations, in addition to main ER
- Accredited Chest Pain Center & DNV-GL accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Ranked top two for stroke care in 2020
- Certified as a Key Top-Quality Performer by Joint Commission
- Evolving Graduate Medical Education Program
Nestled in the landscape of North Central Florida, Gainesville is known for its preservation of historic buildings, art, cultural diversity, and the beauty of its natural surroundings; including numerous springs, lakes, outdoor parks and museums. Not far from either coast, Gainesville is just a short drive to sandy beaches and some of Floridas most notable attractions. Recognized as one of Floridas most livable cities, Gainesville is an innovative city that combines both a small and big town feel.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States