An inpatient health center in Spokane County is looking to add an Orthopedic Surgeon to their team. This facility is located just 40 minutes from Mt Spokane State Park and has year-round recreation. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living. Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Certification: MD/ DO
- Title: Orthopedic Surgeon
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Residency Training: Orthopedic Surgery
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting
- Duties: 3-5 PPD, 80% adult 20% pediatric
- EMR: EPIC
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099
- Availability: Part-Time
- Scheduling: 24hr call only, May 25-June 1, July 6-13
- Compensation: $1,500 24hr Call Pay Rate
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!