This leading private orthopedic practice in North Central Florida, is seeking a board certified/board eligible Orthopedic Surgeon, specializing in Sports Medicine, to join their Partnership Track position in its rapidly growing market in Lake City, FL. The practice has served the area for over 30 years and provides the full spectrum of musculoskeletal care including ancillaries such as hand & physical therapy, MRI, X-Ray, DME, and EMG/nerve conduction studies. Practice and facility call is 1:4.
Practice highlights include the following.
- 33 physicians (23 surgeons, 6 primary care, 4 radiologists) operating out of 7 locations with 2 ambulatory surgery centers
- Full suite of ancillary services including physical/hand therapy, DME, X-Ray, MRI, injectables, interventional radiology, EMG
- Deep management team provides robust, comprehensive set of non-clinical business support services to physicians, allowing them to focus solely on practice of medicine
- Patient-centric practice: 9.5 out of 10 Press Ganey patient satisfaction scores; MIPS Exceptional Performer (99.7)
- Strong culture of collegiality, teamwork and transparency – aside from retirement, no partner has ever left the group
Lake City is a quaint, family-friendly community, located between Jacksonville, Tallahassee, and Gainesville. Lake City and its natural beauty and outdoor activities attract visitors year-round. This pristine part of Florida is a natural theme park for outdoor enthusiasts, festival goers, music lovers or those who simply want to spend a little time in a quiet, tranquil setting. Lake City has crystal-clear freshwater springs, renowned music festivals, history, hiking, paddling and biking. Lake City is just a short drive (<1 hour) from Jacksonville and the FL coast.
For more information, please [Register to View]