This job is archived
This leading private orthopedic practice in North Central Florida, is seeking a board certified/board eligible Orthopedic Surgeon specializing in Sports Medicine to join their Partnership Track position in its rapidly growing market in The Villages area of central FL. The practice has served the area for over 30 years and provides the full spectrum of musculoskeletal care including ancillaries such as hand & physical therapy, MRI, X-Ray, DME, and EMG/nerve conduction studies. Call is 1:8 and includes Level II trauma center with good reimbursement for call.
Practice highlights include the following.
- 33 physicians (23 surgeons, 6 primary care, 4 radiologists) operating out of 7 locations with 2 ambulatory surgery centers
- Full suite of ancillary services including physical/hand therapy, DME, X-Ray, MRI, injectables, interventional radiology, EMG
- Deep management team provides robust, comprehensive set of non-clinical business support services to physicians, allowing them to focus solely on practice of medicine
- Patient-centric practice: 9.5 out of 10 Press Ganey patient satisfaction scores; MIPS Exceptional Performer (99.7)
- Strong culture of collegiality, teamwork and transparency – aside from retirement, no partner has ever left the group
The Villages is the country’s largest active adult retirement community (>120,000 population), has been the fastest growing MSA in America for 4 years in a row, and boasts an excellent charter school with numerous family friendly communities nearby including Lakeside Landing, Parkwood, and Belleview amongst others. Also, the subtropical climate makes The Villages a vacation destination year-round. The Villages is conveniently located one hour from the east and west coasts of Florida and one hour from Orlando.
For more information, please contact