Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Orthopedic Spine Surgery job opening in Salisbury, NC**
Located 40 miles from both Charlotte & Winston-Salem
- Orthopedic group is seeking a BC/BE Orthopedic spine surgeon to join an established and busy practice located in Salisbury, North Carolina.
- Full-time, permanent position
**Health System offers:**
- Competitive salary package
- Salary guarantee, malpractice
- Excellent medical benefits
- Relocation allowance
- Annual allowance for continued medical education
**Community and Health System Information:**
- Salisbury, NC is equidistant to Charlotte, Winston-Salem and Greensboro with easy access to major interstates. Minutes from the state's second largest body of freshwater; convenient to lake activities and endless outdoor recreation. Salisbury is a beautiful historic town featuring family activities, thriving theater and art communities and one of the country's top ranked private liberal arts colleges Catawba College. Downtown Salisbury is a historic community known for its historic landmark preservation. Located in the Piedmont region, Salisbury is 2 hours from the NC mountains and 3 1/2 hours form the coast. High Rock lake is a 15,000-acre reservoir on the Yadkin River located a few minutes from the center of town and features excellent boating and fishing opportunities.
- Health system is a not-for-profit, integrated healthcare system with more than 1,200 physicians and 450 advanced practice clinicians in 400 physician clinics, 100 outpatient facilities and 13 medical centers in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia all joining forces to transform the patient experience for 4 million people annually.
- The health system is committed to its physician-administrative partnership with physicians in leadership at all levels in the organization and is additionally committed to resiliency with an industry-leading program and an empowered team to optimize our EPIC platform.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States