Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Orthopedic Spine Surgeon needed in Benton, AR.
Benton, AR / 25 minutes to Little Rock, AR / County Population of 120k
Community: Located halfway between Little Rock and Hot Springs, Benton makes a perfect home base for those wanting to visit both communities while partaking in the small-town charm of Benton. The picturesque Benton town square is the focal point of the community. Full of museums, unique shops, and great places to eat, the town square offers plenty of activities for residents to partake in. Additionally, the area is known for great schools and a family friendly atmosphere. JO- 1905-32615
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking a BC/BE Orthopedic Spine Surgeon.
- 177-bed facility.
- Excellent growth opportunity due to close proximity to one of the largest retirement communities in the nation.
- Hospital has been awarded Governor’s Quality Award for 7 years and is in the top 5% for patient safety in the nation.
- Financial Information: Base Salary + wRVU production incentive, quality bonus, CME allowance, sign on bonus, medical debt assistance, relocation allowance, residency stipend, medical director stipend, health benefits + retirement plan, marketing + practice growth assistance, etc.
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.