- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BE/BC Orthopedic Spine Surgeon to join a premier team of 3 other surgeons and 3 Physician Assistants.
- Help build a community spine program, while also practicing some General Orthopedics.
- Must have an interest in basic spine procedures, but also willing to grow to more complex procedures as the program develops.
- Pain Management in the community.
- Level 3 trauma center with robust outpatient rehab program on-site.
- Total Joint Center of Excellence.
- General call rotation of 1:4.
- Financial Information: Excellent compensation package, including productivity with excellent benefits including Sign-on bonus, Relocation allowance, Assistance with medical education loans, etc.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at [Register to View] or call 1-[Register to View] . JO-1902-31919.