This leading private orthopedic practice in North Central Florida, is seeking a board certified/board eligible Orthopedic Surgeon specializing in Spine surgery to join their Partnership Track position in its rapidly growing Ocala market. The practice has served the area for over 30 years and provides the full spectrum of musculoskeletal care including ancillaries such as hand & physical therapy, MRI, X-Ray, DME, and EMG/nerve conduction studies. Call is 1:8 and includes Level II trauma center with good reimbursement for call.
Practice highlights include the following.
- 33 physicians (23 surgeons, 6 primary care, 4 radiologists) operating out of 7 locations with 2 ambulatory surgery centers
- Full suite of ancillary services including physical/hand therapy, DME, X-Ray, MRI, injectables, interventional radiology, EMG
- Deep management team provides robust, comprehensive set of non-clinical business support services to physicians, allowing them to focus solely on practice of medicine
- Patient-centric practice: 9.5 out of 10 Press Ganey patient satisfaction scores; MIPS Exceptional Performer (99.7)
- Strong culture of collegiality, teamwork and transparency – aside from retirement, no partner has ever left the group
Ocala is a remarkable town for raising a family and includes one of Florida’s top elementary schools. Marion County, with Ocala at its heart, boasts of winding community pathways that are canopied with oak trees and dangling trellises of Spanish Moss, Silver Springs - Nature's Theme Park, the Ocala National Forest, the rolling green fields of horse farms, historic districts, outstanding golf courses, friendly communities, crystal-clear rivers, and fresh-water springs. Also, the subtropical climate makes Marion County a vacation destination year-round. Marion County has a population of approximately 343,000 and is conveniently located one hour from the east and west coasts of Florida and one hour from Orlando.
For more information, please contact