Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Orthopedic Surgery - Work/Life Balance in Northern Illinois
The Orthopedic Surgery Team at Enterprise Medical is seeking an Orthopedic Surgeon for a community based hospital in Illinois with an employed physician model.
- Practice in an environment that will offer a comfortable work-life balance
- The ideal candidate will have a broad-based general orthopedic surgery background
- Required procedures include total knee and total hip replacement and prefer an interest in minimally invasive joint replacement
- Will consider sub-specialties but general orthopedic surgery is the primary aspect of the opportunity
- Expect to be busy right away with a strong support system in place
The location offers the best of both worlds- with outstanding earning potential and comfortable work/life balance of a small town with the amenities of Chicago just two hours away. Expect a lucrative compensation and robust benefits package. There is very limited competition in the service area and an array of activities is unsurpassed for a town of its size. The community sits on the Rock River with great boating, hunting and fishing. Enjoy a low cost of living and excellent public and private school options.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a member of the National Association of Physician Recruiters, is a full service physician consulting and recruitment firm specializing in medical practices.
Our protocol is to discuss what your priorities are in making a practice decision prior to any presentation of opportunities. Then, we will present only opportunities in which you will have a legitimate int...