This job is archived
Entrust Your Career to HealthTrust!
Pediatrics Orthopedic Surgeon Locums Tenens need in KS.
At HealthTrust, we believe that healthcare isn’t defined by the four walls in which it’s practiced. It’s defined by its people. We pride ourselves on crafting opportunities which expand skill sets, broaden career horizons, provide economic stability, and cultivate personal growth.
We are looking for a Physician for service.
Quick Job Facts:
- Location: KS
- Start Date: August 12th
- End Date: August 27th
- Coverage: Need up tp15 days of coverage per month to include night and weekend beeper call and call back /in patient rounding. Follow up outpatient clinic
- Daily shift requirements: Days inpatient rounding and follow up outpatient clinic. 24 hour call coverage weekday/weeknight and weekends
- Patient Volume: 12
- Support Staff: Hospital support staff, Medical Asst, possible PA
- Charting/Dictation: eCW and Meditech
- Specialty: Pediatrics Orthopedic Surgeon
- Requirements: Special cert/requirements: Able to cover NICU babies
- Requirements Include:
- A Degree from an Accredited Medical School
- Current State Medical License
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions offers:
- Competitive Compensation
- Access to New Opportunities Available Nationwide
- 401(k) Retirement Program
- Travel & Lodging Arranged by our In-House Team
- Free Medical Malpractice Coverage (A++ Rated Claims Made Policy with Lifetime Tail Coverage)
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare. HealthTrust is a preferred partner to thousands of top-performing hospitals, we provide our healthcare professionals with first-priority access to more than 200,000 jobs nationwide.
Not for You? Refer a Friend and Earn Up to ($750) Seven Hundred and Fifty Dollars by Visiting [Register to View]
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.