This job is archived
Are you ready to make a life changing decision?
This premier Midwest orthopaedic private practice group was established in the mid 60’s and has grown every year. They are the home to an Olympic Women’s Soccer Team physician as well as multiple university and college team sports physicians.
As a new Orthopaedic Hand Physician with this group, your two partners will tell you there is no better place to work. They love the equity this group affords Hand Surgeons. After partnership, Hand Surgeons are just as big a part of the group as any other Orthopaedic Surgeon here, equally participating in all ancillary revenue streams from imaging, surgical center and DME, and other ancillaries.
This orthopaedic hospital is a brand-new state-of-the-art complex, and they continue to grow and look for areas where more market share is available. If you are ready for an upgrade in income, quality of life, and be surrounded by the best of the best, this group may just be your next move.
The last 5 Orthopedic Surgeons who have started with this group have all earned north of 450k in their first year and it only goes up after that. Be a part of something that your hard works pay dividends.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base Salary Until Offered Partnership after First Year
- Earn Well Beyond Your Base Salary in Year One
- Moving Allowance
- Four Weeks’ Vacation
- Comprehensive Benefits Package Including Health Insurance,
Life Insurance, Short- and Long-term Disability
- Malpractice is Covered
Columbia, Missouri is a fantastic place to raise a family, start a new career or simply settle down and enjoy the finer things in life. Whether you are single or ready to start a family this city has it all. Columbia has gained national acclaim as one of the best places for … well, nearly everything! Take a moment and see what this well-kept secret has to offer! If these facts, don’t convince you that this is one of the best places to live, it’s doubtful anything will…
- Ranked as High as 2nd by Money Magazine—Best Places to Live In The U.S.
- Thriving Economy Built on Education, Medicine, Technology and Insurance
- 20% Population Increase Over the Past 10 Years and Still Growing Strong
- Immediate Access to Multiple NFL, MLB and NCAA Sports Events
- Numerous Area Golf Courses to Satisfy Any Linksman
- Great Restaurants and Local Taverns
- Forbes – 13th Smartest City in America
- Forbes – 8th Best College Sports Town in America
- Forbes – 8th Best Place for Business and Careers
- Parade Magazine – America’s Hardest Working Town
- Under30CEO – 2nd Best City for Young Entrepreneurs
- 8th Best City for College Students – American Institute for Economic Research
- Midway Between St. Louis and Kansas City
- Lower Crime Rate
- Lower Unemployment Tate – 3% and Dropping
- Lower Cost of Living – 5% Below the National Average
- Lower Commute Times for Work
- Fantastic Public Schools
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact me or send your CV. If this job doesn't perfectly match your practice preferences, please let me know exactly what you're looking for. This group does require any candidate who will be considered, to have done an Orthopedic Residency and completed an Orthopedic Hand Fellowship.
I’ll answer all of your questions so you can decide if this job is right for you.
Van Allen[Register to View]