Orthopedic Surgery (Hand) Opportunity - Salina, KS (4-Season Outdoor Recreation, Family Friendly, Great Schools)
Due to growing market demands, Salina Regional Health Center, is now seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon to round out our team. Have the ability to practice a wide breadth of Orthopedics including; Implants, Arthroscopy & Trauma. Salina has a population of 50,000 but pulls in patients from a region of 300,000 people.
- Work in new clinic space with two partners, one specializing in sports medicine & the other trauma. Ideal candidate should have specialty training in hand and willing to take general orthopedic call.
- Stryker Mako Robot - one of three communities in Kansas to offer this technology
- Clinic is next door to the hospital, making life convenient for the provider
- Each surgeon will have an APP, athletic trainer, nurse, med tech and scribe
- Supportive hospital administration
- Be instrumental and a leader in the establishment of this new service line and robotics program
- Block OR scheduling with excellent OR staff, many have CNOR certification
- Large referral base; SRHC employs 22 family medicine physicians in four communities
- TEACH! Salina is home to KU School of Medicine-Salina and Smoky Hill Family Medicine Residency
About Salina Regional Health Center
- Level III trauma center with 8 operating rooms; 2 ortho suites with laminar air flow
- Certified for 365 beds; average census is 150-160
- Patient tower built in 2009; 100% private patient rooms with lifts
- 18 bed, open ICU, renovated in 2013 with intensivist coverage and hospitalist program
- Salina Regional Medical Group employs 70+ physicians and 40+ APP's
- Specialties available for patients include; 24/7 cardiothoracic surgery, 24/7 neurosurgery, oncology, neurology, pulmonology & more!
- Certified as a primary stroke center; working to achieve chest pain accreditation
- Great work environment & resources as the average physician tenure is 17 years!
- Loan Repayment
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation allowance
- CME time off and allowance
- Paid malpractice
- Medical, dental & vision
- Retirement plus match
- Guaranteed base compensation plus patient quality, satisfaction and production bonuses
- Stipend for residents & fellows as they finish their last two years of training; stipend repaid through service
About Salina, Kansas
- Located in the heart of Kansas, population 50,000
- GREAT schools and fantastic community to raise a family
- Large farming and industrial community
- Like the outdoors? Close to many golf courses, lakes, hiking trails & state parks
- Great options for arts & entertainment
- Regional airport with daily flights to Denver & Chicago
- Hobbies?? We have them! Golf, disc golf, hiking, biking, running, theatre, dancing, skiing, boating, camping, exploring, shopping, cultural events, spirituality, aviation, semi-professional football team, drive in theatre, swimming, photography, dining, history, pottery and much, much more!!!
- Ideal location as Salina is 1.5 hours north of Wichita, 2.5 hours west of Kansas City, 4 hours from Omaha, NE & 6 hours to Denver, CO.
Salina Regional Health Center has the region’s most comprehensive surgical services unit, performing a variety of surgeries. SRHC has eight operating rooms, each equipped with modern, state-of-the-art surgical equipment and technology. With this level of technology investment, SRHC is performing cutting-edge procedures and was one of the first in north central Kansas to offer the da Vinci Surgical System.
Please let me know if this is a location you will consider, and I will facilitate getting you additional information.