- Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Fellowship trained in hand, wrist, and elbow orthopedic surgery.
- Base Salary: Physician income above MGMA 90th percentile.
- Opportunity for partnership within two years
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Robust clinical research department
- Academic affiliation with Rush University Medical Center and University of Illinois School of Medicine
- Provide treatment of the entire spectrum of hand, wrist, and elbow conditions, from complex hand or elbow reconstruction to chronic conditions like arthritis.
- Multiple certified hand therapists provide the essential post-operative care needed to optimize the outcome of surgery in the on-site Hand Therapy Department.
- Total patient load: 25+ patient visits per clinic day (elective cases and hand/trauma diagnosis).
- Call responsibility: 3-5 days per month, plus back-up call for hand trauma on an as-needed basis.
- OR schedule: Block schedule.
- Located just 30 minutes from O’Hare Airport and approximately 60 minutes from Chicago, IL.
- A fast-growing community with a population of over 500,000 residents in the immediate service area.
- Considered one of the most desirable communities in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. Known for its beautiful neighborhoods, excellent schools, restaurants, shopping, and cultural events.
Strelcheck Healthcare Search has been contracted by this facility to conduct all Physician screening. Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.