Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
We are seeking a Fellowship Trained Hand Orthopedic Surgeon to work with one of the top comprehensive orthopedic surgery practices - 1 1/2 hours from Philadelphia.
- Fellowship training/experience
- Provide Full range of hand and upper extremity orthopaedic services – infants to seniors
- Work life includes approximately 45% IP/OP surgery, 40% office and 15% administrative.
- OR block scheduling
- Call schedule 1:7 weekends
- Office support includes additional PA’s, 2PT’s, 3 PTA’s, 2OT’s, and 1 OTA.
- State of the art medical facility
Please call Traci at [Register to View]
or email [Register to View]
for more details.
All HealthCare Staffing, L.L.C. specializes in the recruitment and placement of physicians, dentists, physician assistants, and allied health professionals in permanent, part-time, and temporary (locum tenens) positions. Our management team has over 75 years of experience working with nationally renowned medical centers, large healthcare systems, community hospitals, clinics, medical groups, and p...