This job is archived
Orthopedic Hand Surgeon (SA197302)Orthopedic Surgery - Hand and WristRome, Georgia
The largest physician owned multi-specialty clinic in GA is seeking a board certified/board eligible Orthopedic Hand and Wrist surgeon to join a busy, well-established Orthopedic department with 7 surgeons providing comprehensive care in foot & ankle, hand, adult reconstruction and sports medicine. Recent fellowship graduates are welcome. This salaried physician will receive office setup and support by the practice administrative management team. A full benefit plan is offered including relocation expenses and educational loan assistance.
- Team doctors for area high schools, colleges and professional teams.
- High-complexity practice unrivaled outside the academic setting.
- State-of-the-art facilities. Fully integrated EHR and digital x-ray PACS network. Huge built-in referral base. Patient population of 500,000 in a 10 county region. Two hospitals, one Level II Trauma Center and surgery centers.
- Two-year partnership track, competitive compensation, full benefits. World class team of 150 physicians across 37 specialties in a highly collaborative environment.
- Practice located in Rome, GA, one hour northwest of Atlanta and 1.5 hours northwest of Hartsfield Jackson International Airport; one hour south of Chattanooga, TN, and two hours east of Birmingham, AL. Strong public and private schools; three colleges. Active arts community and thriving downtown business district with shopping and restaurants. Nationally ranked golf courses, hiking and cycling trails, area museums and much more. Excellent quality of life and work-life balance.
Situated amid seven hills at the convergence of three rivers, this community is a place like no other. From a downtown that mixes Southern charm with metropolitan culture to open lush acreage with trees and water, this "Enchanted Land" affords a quality of life and a business environment that beckon those who value both tradition and progress.
In this idyllic place, an enviable quality of life and healthy economy thrive. We celebrate the old along with the new: Historical homes and public buildings carefully preserved for generations to come, and cutting-edge technology as progressive new headquarters and industries locate and prosper. Here you'll find exceptional schools, state-of-the-art healthcare, cultural and recreational amenities and a house to fit all needs and desires.
The community offers physicians and their families the professional opportunities of a progressive, big-city practice, with the quality of life that only this progressive community can offer.
• It is a vibrant community with excellent educational opportunities.
• It has been recognized as "one of the most livable places to live among the metro counties" by the Atlanta Journal Constitution.
• State-of-the-art museums, top-flight resorts, and numerous recreational areas.