This job is archived
Orthopedic Surgeon needed for a physician-owned and managed practice in New Jersey.
- The practice is busy enough for a specialist, all though there will be opportunity to do general orthopedic surgery as well.
- This practice treats work place injuries (workers compensation) as well as referrals through the various insurance networks.
- Physicians and surgeons hold clinical hours in multiple offices to maximize patient contacts. Will be scheduled OR days, likely 1x per week to start and will grow as patient volume increases
- The practice is very busy and has significant support system in place to make sure the surgeon can focus on seeing patients - excellent marketing, back-office, business operations.
- Employed position with competitive compensation and benefits plan, paid malpractice and generous PTO. This is a true-private model and bonus will be earned based on collections model.
- NJ License, CSR, DEA preferred, but not required
- 2019 new graduate physicians/surgeons encouraged to apply