Seeking BE/BC Orthopedic Hand Surgeon in Duluth, MN.
- Well-established, large, collaborative, multi-specialty orthopedic practice composed of 14 orthopedic surgeons and 8 NP/PAs. Sub-specialties include hand, shoulder and elbow, foot and ankle, pediatrics, medical orthopedists/sports medicine, podiatry, adult reconstructive, and trauma
- Practice support with onsite certified hand therapy
- Population demographics favorable to large practice
- Outreach opportunities optional
- 1:10 compensated call. Approximately 36 call dates a year. Ortho trauma coverage on weekdays. Not on call when in clinic, weekday call is 4:00pm-7am. Weekend call starts at 4pm on Friday.
- Level I Trauma Center with 24-bed emergency department and helicopter support. Children’s hospital within Medical Center.
- Medical Center has ranked among America’s Top 100 Hospitals and Fracture Care Programs
- Dedicated EMR/EPIC
- Comprehensive rehabilitation program
- Athletic team coverage for local professional, college and high school sports teams
- Service area approximately 500,000
- Certified as HIMSS EMRAM (Electronic Medical Record Adoption Model) Level 7 for both our Inpatient and Ambulatory facilities
- Located at the westernmost tip of Lake Superior. Known for its access to the great outdoors and active lifestyle.
- 120 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan area
- Regional service area: 460,000
- Population: 86,000
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC220755 & email address to [Register to View]
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs