Tennova Healthcare Clarksville (270 beds) is seeking a Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon to join a bone and joint group practice in Middle Tennessee.Special Requirement: The Ideal candidate will be comfortable performing Foot & Ankle and/or Hand Surgery.
Office space, located in Clarksville, Tennessee, is fully furnished with state of the art equipment and is adjacent to the surgery center. General call will be required and shared with other physicians.
- Commencement Bonus <<<
- Assistance with medical education debt
- Relocation assistance
- Reimbursement for Licensure, Dues and/or Subscriptions
- 401K, Profit sharing, PTO, and CME allowance
- Voted by Money Magazine in 2019 - Best Place to Live in America!
- 17th fastest growing city in the nation
- County population of over 150,000 Mild climate with four distinct seasons
- Youngest city in Tennessee, attractive, vibrant community
- 20 Universities and Colleges within an hour drive
- Access to downtown Nashville only 40 mins. away
- $140 million in new schools over past 10 years
- Numerous golf courses and parks
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]