Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Urgent Orthopedic (Hand, Foot & Ankle) Surgery Opportunity - (40 Minutes North of Nashville/Music City)
Tennova Healthcare Clarksville (270 beds) is seeking a Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon to join a bone and joint group practice in Middle Tennessee.
Special Requirement: The ideal candidate will be comfortable performing Foot & Ankle and/or Hand Surgery.
Office space, located in Clarksville, Tennessee, is fully furnished with state of the art equipment and is adjacent to the surgery center. General call will be required and shared with other physicians.
Generous Compensation & Benefits Package!
Clarksville is experiencing tremendous growth! The cost of living is lower than the US average with a low unemployment rate. The city is 20 minutes from Fort Campbell and is the home of Austin Peay State University. Located off the Cumberland River, this city offers boating, fishing, etc. and it’s a welcoming, family-friendly town.
- Commencement Bonus <<<
- Assistance with medical education debt
- Relocation assistance
- Reimbursement for Licensure, Dues and/or Subscriptions
- 401K, Profit sharing, PTO, and CME allowance
Keep more of what you earn - Tennessee has no state income tax!
- Voted by Money Magazine in 2019 - Best Place to Live in America!
- 17th fastest growing city in the nation
- County population of over 150,000 Mild climate with four distinct seasons
- Youngest city in Tennessee, attractive, vibrant community
- 20 Universities and Colleges within an hour drive
- Access to downtown Nashville only 40 mins. away
- $140 million in new schools over past 10 years
- Numerous golf courses and parks
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Lake Ozark, Missouri, United States
Permanent Placement Resources (PPR) is one of the nation's premier physician recruitment agencies. Specializing in full-time placement only, PPR offers a result-driven business model that is effective, fully contingent and free of any upfront charges.PPR represents opportunities in nearly all specialties and in a wide variety of practice settings. Partnered with premier health systems and individu...