Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
KINGSPORT, TN (Tri-Cities - Northeast, TN) - Orthopedic Surgery (Foot & Ankle) Opportunity
Associated Orthopaedics of Kingsport, P.C. is seeking an Orthopedic Foot and Ankle surgeon to join their practice located in Kingsport, Tennessee. The incoming physician should appreciate the whole continuum of care for the patients and be willing to use non-surgical methods appropriately.
- 9 physicians & 3 physician assistants
- Private practice
- Single specialty group
- Systemwide EMR-EPIC
- MD/DO from accredited school of medicine
- Eligible to obtain licensure in state of Tennessee
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Plans to complete boards within three years
- Possess excellent clinical and communication skills
- Nationally Competitive Salary <<<
- Partnership Track after two years of employment
- Ancillary income opportunities
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.PPR Search Consultant [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Lake Ozark, Missouri, United States
Permanent Placement Resources (PPR) is one of the nation's premier physician recruitment agencies. Specializing in full-time placement only, PPR offers a result-driven business model that is effective, fully contingent and free of any upfront charges.PPR represents opportunities in nearly all specialties and in a wide variety of practice settings. Partnered with premier health systems and individu...