Foot & Ankle Orthopedic Surgery Position on the South Texas Coast
Chesterfield, Missouri, United States
Specialty Orthopedics-Ankle and Foot
Degree Required MD/DO
Position Type Permanent/Full-Time
Work Environment Hospital Clinic/Private Practice
Location Texas, United States
Visa Sponsorship No
Last Update: 3/18/23
Join an established and growing Orthopedic Program on the Sunny South Texas Coast. Hospital-based Network is seeking a fellowship-trained Foot & Ankle surgeon for their expansion in South Texas
- Health System with two full-service campuses and 800+ beds is an established network of 75+ providers composed of 15 FP residents and 80+ support personnel.
- This group manages 11 clinic locations including specialist services in general surgery, trauma surgery, plastic surgery, neurology, endovascular neurology, hospitalists, intensivists, interventional cardiology, ENT, orthopedics, palliative care, PM&R, OB/GYN, primary care and sports medicine
- Employed opportunity
- Open to J-1 & H1-B Visa applicants
- Offering a leading compensation with a complete benefits package
- With a population of over 1.3 million people, the Rio Grande Valley is one of the fastest-growing areas in Texas.
- Located a short drive from South Padre Island and you can enjoy:
- Watching SpaceX launches and landings from the beach.
- Year-round semi-tropical weather
- No state income tax / Tort reform
- Lowest cost of living in the U.S.
- Great schools / Affordable housing
- Golfing, hunting, birding, fishing, boating