Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Currently seeking passionate & energetic BC/BE Fellowship trained Orthopedic surgeons specializing in Total Joint Replacement located in Northern Indiana!
* Expanding orthopedics department due to significant growth and future succession planning
* Joining the largest physician-owned multi-specialty clinic in Indiana
* Joining a growing department of 2 Orthopedic Surgeons, 1 PA
* Established patient population and built referral base
* On-site surgery center
* Ability to control & develop your own practice in an autonomous setting
* Becoming an owner with Partnership advancement opportunity after 1 year & NO buy-in
* Teaching opportunities with two family medicine residencies & IU School of Medicine
* 150+ quality driven provider group governed by Partnership elected Board of Trustees
* Joining the largest multi-specialty group in Indiana
Home to a major iconic University with a national reputation of academic excellence
* Easy access to Chicago and Lake Michigan
* Division 1 NCAA Sports and Minor League Baseball
* Excellent public and private schools with great neighborhood options
* Family oriented community surrounded by several prestigious universities
* Theater, symphony orchestra, zoo, and museums
Direct / Fax: [Register to View]
/ Text: [Register to View]
Mention Code 210819 - OAR
MD or DO Medical Degree
Eligible to be state licensed in the United States
United States Residency and / or Fellowship training
United States Board Eligible or Certified
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Pinnacle Health Group (PHG), one of the nation’s largest full-service physician recruitment firms, was established in 1994. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, our staff of professionals has proudly built a reputation on high quality, results-focused service and guaranteed results. We are dedicated to finding an opportunity that fits your professional expertise, and offers a balanced lifestyl...