Seeking BC-BE, Fellowship-Trained, Total Joint Arthroplasty (Hip & Knee) Orthopedic Surgeon to Join Growing Department at one of the Largest Physician-Owned and Governed Multi-Specialty Clinics in the MidwestWhy Choose the Orthopedic Surgery Department at The Iowa Clinic, P.C.?
- Join an experienced Sports Medicine/Shoulder Surgeon
- Minimal call primarily covered by APPs; no general trauma call
- APPs take first call, first assist, clinic
- Physical Therapy department of 17 providers and Medical Imaging department of 11 providers with state-of-the art equipment onsite
- EMR with Virtual Scribe Service
- Competitive base salary, income guarantee and shareholder track
- Excellent benefits include: generous 401(k) profit sharing retirement plan, optional health, dental, vision, long-term disability, long-term care and term life insurance, and flexible spending accounts
About The Iowa Clinic, P.C.
- Established in 1994, now one of the largest physician-owned and governed, professionally managed multi-specialty clinics in the Midwest
- Over 260 providers (60+ Primary Care providers) practicing in more than 40 specialties, averaging 450,000 patient visits annually; external referral base that includes 1.3 million
- Among Wellmark's 18 Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), we are in the top three in the state in terms of Wellmark's Value Index Score (VIS), a measure of quality and outcomes
- In 2017 and 2018, achieved a perfect 100% MIPS score; in 2018, ranked as the #1 lowest beneficiary cost ACO in the country
- Physician Engagement in the 94th percentile per Press Ganey’s 2020 Engagement Survey
As a state, Iowa has been recognized as #1 Best State to Practice Medicine (WalletHub, 2017 & MDLinx, 2018), #1 Physicians’ Top Places to Live and Work (Physicians Thrive, 2017), and #1 Best State to Live in America (U.S. News & World Report, 2018).
Des Moines is Iowa's capital and hub for business and cultural activity with a metro population of over 645,000. Set on the Des Moines River and amongst rolling hills, Des Moines is a picturesque city with something for everyone to enjoy. Boasting short commute times, low cost of living, excellent schools, and a family-friendly environment, Des Moines offers an idyllic work-life balance. Des Moines has been named #1 Best Places to Live in the Midwest (U.S. News & World Report, 2018), #1 Best City for Young Professionals (Forbes, 2014), and #1 Best Affordable Place to Live in the U.S. (U.S. News & World Report, 2017).
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]