A nationally recognized multispecialty group north of Milwaukee, Wisconsin is adding a Total Joint Orthopedic Surgeon to take over a busy practice for a surgeon who will be leaving.
- Expertise in hip & knee replacements, anterior hip replacements, and revisions of the hip and knee a plus
- Comfortable with general orthopedic trauma cases
- Call of 1:5
- Program is currently pursuing a joint commission advanced credential in hip & knee replacements
- Perioperative surgical home model that assists with optimizing surgical patients
- $725,000 guaranteed salary
- Immediate productivity available
- 6 weeks PTO
- Benefits include CME, several pension funds, health, dental, vision & more
This family-friendly community is located just over an hour north of Milwaukee right on the shores of Lake Michigan. Residents enjoy excellent schools, a multitude of activities, and a tremendous number of outdoor recreational opportunities. Forbes also rated Manitowoc as one of the three top cities in American to raise a family.