DAYTON, OH (Metro Amenities - Dayton Area - Southwest Ohio) - Orthopedic Surgery Opportunity
We are seeking a board certified/board eligible adult reconstructive orthopedic surgeon to join a thriving, independent practice. This dynamic group has been meeting the orthopedic needs of the greater Dayton community for over 42 years and prides itself on being the only fellowship trained, orthopedic sub-specialist group in the area. The group consists of 12 physicians and several advanced practice providers.
- Enjoy focusing your practice on adult reconstructive surgery
- Competitive salary (two-year income guarantee; third year based on work RVUs) <<<
- Sign on bonus <<<
- Student loan repayment options
- Robust benefit package including relocation, retirement and paid medical malpractice <<<
- Full partnership opportunity with minimal buy-in based on hard assets only <<<
- Additional investment opportunities include surgery center and real estate
- Attractive call schedule
- Not required to take general orthopedic call
- Time will be split between Miami Valley Hospital North in Englewood and Upper Valley Medical Center in Troy, OH
About Premier Health
Premier Health has grown to become the largest health system in southwest Ohio. Founded in 1995, Premier Health has more than 13,000 employees and 2,300 physicians, all with one mission: to build healthier communities.Our comprehensive health system operates ﬁve campuses including Miami Valley Hospital in Dayton, Miami Valley Hospital South in Centerville, Miami Valley Hospital North in Englewood OH
, Atrium Medical Center in Middletown and Upper Valley Medical Center in Troy and has more than 100 patient care locations.
Excellence in Patient Care
Premier Health became the ﬁrst health care system in Dayton – and only the second in Ohio – to achieve system Magnet Recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Nationally recognized as the highest standard for excellence in patient care, only 8 percent of U.S. hospitals hold the esteemed four-year designation – and only 20 U.S. health care systems have achieved the honor as a system.
Choose Your Lifestyle
Greater Dayton and Southwest Ohio you'll find a wonderful mix of lifestyle options in some of the country's most affordable communities.
- 37 area high schools recognized as "Best in the Nation."
- Air travel made easy with three major airports nearby, Dayton International Airport, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport and John Glenn Columbus International Airport.
- A diverse and plentiful selection of shopping, dining, arts, sports and recreation.
- Choose vibrant, metropolitan living in urban lofts, historic homes and upscale neighborhoods. Or you may prefer newer, family-friendly neighborhoods in our progressive suburban communities. Or the charm of small-town or country living.
- Access to country clubs and YMCA’s located throughout Southwest Ohio.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.PPR Search Consultant [Register to View]
[Register to View]