Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
McAllen, TX / Southern Texas / Metro Population around 775K
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BE/BC Orthopedic Total Joint Total Surgeon for an employed position.
- No ramp up - busy from day one.
- Spanish speaking preferred.
- Financial Package: compensation package will be competitive and includes a base salary with wRVU production bonus; full employed benefits package; sign-on bonus and relocation.
: Despite its reputation as a mere border town, McAllen, Texas, is a very vibrant metro area and a major center for retail, international trade, tourism and manufacturing. A high quality of life, an abundance of medical facilities and young, bicultural communities are additional draws. McAllen brandishes a warm and receptive population. Every year, thousands of winter Texans arrive to the Rio Grande Valley, where McAllen is located, during the mild fall and winter seasons, injecting more than $760 million into the local economy. The metro area is also a haven for those crossing the border from Mexico to Texas, and many Mexican Nationals come for the day to shop and enjoy McAllen. As a result, Hispanic culture is strong in the area and celebrated.
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.