- Join 7 active physicians.
- Primary need is Total Joint but open to considering General Ortho and Reconstructive Surgery
- Two-year employment agreement
- Partnership at the beginning of third year
- Competitive signing bonus, base salary, and production bonus
- Position can be supported by a hospital income guarantee, hospital employed agreement
Montgomery County has a diverse economy comprising state government, healthcare, automotive manufacturing, education (the city is home to eight colleges and universities), tourism, Maxwell Air Force Base, the Gunter Annex and military contractors. The magnet public schools consistently rate among the best in the nation. The city is a cultural haven with two professional dance companies, a symphony orchestra, the world's sixth largest Shakespearean theater and the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts. Fine dining, diverse shopping, nationally recognized sporting activities including Montgomery Biscuits AA baseball and the Raycom Camellia Bowl, and more than 60 city parks contribute to Montgomery's great quality of life.