This job is archived
Seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Fellowship Trained Orthopedic Surgeon who specializes in Total Joint Replacement. Interested candidate will join four physicians and two advanced practice providers in a collegial group practice.
WHAT WE NEED
Ideal candidate should be fellowship trained and will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Traditional Hours Monday – Friday, 8A – 5P
- Call expectation of 1:6
- Time split between office and surgery with both inpatient and outpatient procedures
- Average clinic volume: 35 patients/day
- Up-to-date technologies and state-of-the-art surgical equipment
- Common Procedures
- Knee Replacement
- Hip Replacement
- Joint Replacement
- Shoulder Replacement
WHO WE ARE
Our physician network brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with our hospitals and access points across Indiana, Illinois and Michigan. Includes more than 800 physicians and advanced practice providers at 260 locations who are devoted to creating the best outcomes for more than 4 million outpatient visits annually.
We are one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest employing a work force greater than 18,000. With 14 hospitals and a number of nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence, we take pride in providing convenient, comprehensive care for our patients and the community we serve.
Our calling is to provide exceptional healthcare services that will continue Christ’s ministry in our Franciscan tradition. New graduates and experienced providers who share our mission of quality, compassionate care and outstanding customer service are encouraged to apply.
WHAT WE OFFER
We strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous start-up and retention bonuses; relocation allowance
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Permitted Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- One year mentorship program for all new physicians
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities