Beautiful Missouri - Bread and Butter Dentistry
Employed position with $200K+ Guarantee with Bonuses
Full Benefits / 32 Days PTO / CME / Retirement - HPSA score in the 20s
Practice in an FQHC whose focus is to help increase access to Primary Care & Dentistry to the underserved and those without access. The Dentistry division is rapidly growing, as is the organization in general.
• Monday through Friday schedule with 8 am to 5 pm office hours
• Need to be comfortable seeing all ages - Pediatrics (age 2) to Geriatrics
• Practice alongside one Hygienist
• They have a HPSA score of 20 - visa candidates will be considered
• Basic Dentistry - "Bread and Butter"
• Basic Restorative, Composite & Amalgam Fillings, Removable & Fixed Prosthodontics
• Dentures, RPDs, Bridges & Crowns, lots of Preventative Dentistry, and Endodontics
• Simple and easy surgical extractions with lots of basic Extractions
• Not a lot of Oral Surgery impact molars, but an option if qualified
• Pediatric Dentist in place for higher acuity patients younger than 6 years of age
• No implant dentistry - they are referred out, but can restore them
• 100% No Orthodontics
Nestled in the Ozarks, this city is comprised of folks who choose to live here because of the natural beauty that can be found around every turn. Abounding with natural attractions and recreation, locals enjoy a laid-back way of life and soak up every aspect of the many natural beauties. Known for its crystal-clear water, large gravel bars, and 100's of springs, this location is a favorite family spot.
• Situated Between St. Louis and Memphis - this Community Serves as a Hub for Education, Health Care, Business, and Industry for over 100,000 People!
• Great Privately Owned Restaurant Scene
• Italian / Japanese / Mexican / Wine Bar / Steakhouse
• Come Discover "The Gateway to the Ozarks!"
• Crystal-Clear Water, 100's of Springs, National Forests & Lakes
• Hiking / Fishing / Hunting / Camping / Biking / Kayaking
• 100% Family Oriented-Community with a Focus on the People Connection with One Another
• Options for Pre-K-5 Baptist / K-8 Parochial Schools
• Multiple Colleges / Universities within 44 to 98 Miles
• Enjoy museums, Day Spas, river and lake activities, restaurants, and conservation areas
• The average temperature is 80 degrees, and you can experience all four seasons
• Low Cost of Living & Very Affordable Real Estate!
• Lake Front Property - 5 Bed / 4 Bath / 4,354 Sq. Ft. = $500K
• Cul-de-Sac Property - 4 Bed / 4 Bath / 3,228 Sq. Ft = $350K
• Suburban Property - 6 Bed / 4.5 Bath / 5,299 Sq. Ft. = $375K