I have the distinct pleasure of teaming up with one of the best Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery practices in the State of Delaware. Below are some of the details about the practice and the area. If you want to learn more or are interested in talking with them, please let me know.
The ideal candidate is someone with a vision for the future of the practice. The group has been blessed with organic growth and are looking for a like-minded individual to help them sustain the success they have had over the past 32+ years and help them grow even further in the future. If you are looking to leave your mark on the industry; and more importantly, help patients with high quality care, then this is the place for you!
- Four surgeon practice seeking an additional associate.
- Monday-Thursday 8a-5p. Friday 8a-1p.
- ~ 20 patients per doctor per day.
- Full scope of work from facial trauma to dental implants, bone augmentation, wisdom teeth removal, dental extractions, and everything in between, you will never be bored!
- 1:8 call.
- Operate 2 separate offices.
- Voluntary affiliation OMS Residency Training Program in place
- Did I mention they had 350+ referring general dentists in 2020?
About the area:
- Ideally located in Northern Delaware, servicing 3 additional states.
- Easy drive to the beach and mountains!
- Less than a 1-hour drive to Philadelphia and Baltimore, it's only 2 hours from New York City and Washington, DC!
- World-class museums, shows, food, and art exhibits are all at your doorstep.
- Fantastic public and private schools.
- $300,000 + production.
- Partnership track in place.
- Full benefits for you and the family.
- Malpractice insurance is covered by the practice.
- PTO plan
- 401K with profit share contribution.
Director of [Register to View] 708 5445