Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY people do more than diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and dignity of patients because we love what we do, and it shows. PAGNY is committed to recruiting and retaining productive and enthusiastic physicians and promotes our health professionals’ wellness.
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Coney Island, our teams accommodate more than 250,000 outpatient visits, more than 89,000 emergency room visits, and with 371 beds, more than 15,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains a strong academic affiliation with SUNY Downstate Medical Center and New York College of Osteopathic Medicine in order to maintain its high standards of healthcare delivery. NYC Health + Hospitals is the largest public health system in the United States which proudly serves all New Yorkers. Coney Island Hospital serves a large, growing and diverse community in Southern Brooklyn. Soon to be the home of a brand new State of the Art Inpatient Clinical Services Building and Campus.
We are currently seeking applications for a part-time Dentist to join our Community Hospital.
- Provide general dentistry patient care
- Provide resident education and participate in research activities
- Provide clinical guidance and direction to other members of the healthcare team as needed
- Assists in the establishment and maintenance of standards of performance for physicians and other professional employees working in the service
-Performs other administrative, professional, consultative duties as needed by the department Chairperson
- Graduate of an accredited Dental School
- Active, unrestricted NYS License
- Experience attending to an under-served population preferred
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
- Medical Malpractice policy coverage
For more information regarding this opportunity, please email your CV to Jaquelyn Morales, Physician Recruiter for PAGNY, at [Register to View]
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V