**Dentist Opening in Halifax County, NC**
~ Located on Roanoke Rapids Lake & 10m to the VA Border
*Health Group, located in scenic northeastern North Carolina, seeks a General Dentist committed to providing excellent quality oral health care in patient-centered medical/dental home clinics.*
- Split work at two nearby clinics
- Each location has six operatories with state-of-the-art dental equipment including digital imaging.
- eClinicalWorks (eCW) for electronic dental records and practice management.
- Mix of adult and pediatric patients.
- Schedule for dentists is typically four 10-hour days per week
- At least one year of experience or residency is strongly preferred; new graduates will be considered.
- Signing bonus and relocation allowance
- Annual CME allowance of up to $3000 & up to 40 hours
- Malpractice insurance covered through Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Closed on major holidays
- 403(b) retirement plan (employer contribution starts after 2 years)
- Professional fees and dues are reimbursed
- Positions qualify for the National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Scholars, Loan Repayment Program (LRP), and Students to Service (S2S). [2020 HPSA Score = 20]
- No outstanding medical student loans? Ask us about a potential state high needs service bonus option.
Centrally located on I-95, 80 miles north of Raleigh and the Research Triangle as well as 80 miles south of Richmond. Residents enjoy moderate year-round climate with lots of sunshine. The Roanoke Valley, a community of over 56,000 located just south of the Virginia border, is an outdoor paradise with hiking, hunting, fishing, mountain biking and boating.
**About the Group**
Well-established primary care practice founded in 1974. We need individuals committed to a rural practice with the desire to establish roots in the community. Our positions qualify for NHSC Scholars, Loan Repayment Program (LRP), and Students to Service (S2S). No outstanding medical student loans? Ask us about a potential state high needs bonus option.
*We are a Federally Qualified Health Center and Patient Centered Medical Home dedicated to serving our region's underserved through:*
- 15 FM/IM primary care offices plus pediatrics office, OB/GYN office, school based health center program
- 3 dental offices
- 3 in-house pharmacies and 340b pharmacy services
- Integrated Behavioral Health - Psychologists and LCSWs
- Case Management and RN ACO Care Managers
- Community-Based Outreach Department, including Migrant/Seasonal Farm Worker, Infectious Disease, Cancer, Diabetes, etc.
- Our Providers include: Family Physicians, Internists, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Pediatricians, OB/GYNs, Dentists, Clinical Pharmacists, Psychologists, and Licensed Clinical Social Workers.
*As a Community Health Center, we see everyone - those with NC Medicaid, NC Health Choice, Medicare, private insurance, and the uninsured*