Up to $210k First Year Take Home - 40 hour work week - Major Metro
Irvine, United States
Specialty Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Salary $175,000 – $220,000 • yearly
Degree Required MD/DO
Position Type Permanent/Full-Time
Work Environment Clinic/Private Practice
Location Newport, Kentucky, United States
Visa Sponsorship No
Last Update: 3/01/23
Dentist (DMD or DDS)
- Base Salary Range: >$175,000 (Includes Base, Production and Quality bonuses)
- 401k Plan: $1 for $1 match on first 3% of income and $0.50 on the $1 for 4th and 5th% for a max match at 4% of your income. This is a Safe Harbor Plan so you are 100% vested on the company match immediately.
- Sign on Bonus: $35,000
- Relocation reimbursement: Up to $10,000
- CME and License Fees: Up to $4,600
- Retention Bonus: $5,000 after 2 and 3 years of service. $5,500 after 5 and 7 years of service. $6,000 after 10 years and every 5 years thereafter.
- Paid Time Off: 240 Hours of PTO
- Holidays: Up to 9 Paid Holidays and as well as your Birthday off paid.
- Health/Dental/Vision: Organization pays a portion of all. Health options included PPO and HSA plan options.
- Group Term Life Insurance: Company paid $80,000 benefit; option for additional employee paid voluntary coverage
- Long Term Disability: Option available - employee paid
- Extended Illness Paid Time: Accrued extended illness time up to 8 weeks.
- Loan Repayment: NHSC loan eligibility
- Production Requirements: 20-25 visits per day
- Typical Schedule: 40 hours weekly in the office, 9am-5:30pm. One Saturday a month 9am-5pm that is offset the preceding Friday
- HealthPoint dentists are supported by a team of Dental EDDAs and Basics