Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a vertically integrated health system in the Champaign-Urbana, IL metro with the recruitment of a BE/BC Ophthalmologist with fellowship training in Glaucoma for a full-time, permanent, and employed position. You will be joining a busy team with a large optometric referral network and a full volume practice.
- Group has 3 Ophthalmologists, 2 Vitreoretinal surgeons, 1 Cornea Specialist, 1 Pediatric Ophthalmologist, 2 Neuro Ophthalmologists, and 5 optometrists
- Enjoy practicing in a brand-new clinic & performing surgery in a new ASC
- Clinical research department with an embedded clinical studies coordinator
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation
The facility is State-of-the-art and equipped with:
- 4 Heidelberg OCT's
- Intraoperative OCT
- Zeiss Microscopes
- Alcon Centurion
- Lumenis Selecta II SLT
- 2 Humphrey Visual Fields
- Callisto Eye System
- Zeiss Selecta III Yag Laser
- Accutome UBM
- Iridex Micropulse Laser
This position offers high earning potential with a great base compensation for 2 years, plus an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered. No visa support.
Champaign-Urbana Metro Area
- Urbana is a town of almost 43,000 people, but it?s in Champaign County, which is home to over 200,000 residents and is one of the best places to live in Illinois!
- Living here offers residents the feeling of an urban and suburban mix.
- Urbana was ranked by [Register to View] as 2021?s 38th/637 ?Best Places for Young Professionals in Illinois.?
- This metro area has a lot to offer as it?s a concentration of intellectually curious people; its incredible diversity; its warm, Midwestern charm; gorgeous sunsets over the prairie; a reasonable cost of living; little traffic; and lots of outdoor fun with many amazing green spaces and parks.
- Major college sports, a world-renowned performing arts center (Krannert Center for the Performing Arts), and they were named the Midwest?s Best Food Town in 2017.
- One of the most bike-friendly communities in the Midwest.
- A wonderful, family-friendly place to live and raise kids.
- Home to the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Urbana is only 120 miles from Indianapolis and 140 miles from Chicago.
To discuss this position further, please apply with a confidential copy of your CV.