Seeking a BE/BC Ophthalmologist to join our team north of Syracuse, NY.
- Succession planning for ophthalmology private practice is underway.
- Successful and well-established practice for many years looking to maintain care for community and expand scope of ophthalmology services.
- Well-equipped office and experienced ophthalmology support staff ready to welcome new physician providers.
- Medical Center offers dedicated ophthalmologic operating rooms with two teams of experienced staff to enhance efficiencies.
- Blocked scheduling.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Twenty-nine (29) days paid time off
- Health insurance
- Occurrence medical liability insurance; $1.3 Million each/$3.9 million aggregate
- 401k and 403b financial planning option; Employer pension plan contribution
- NYS medical license and DEA registration paid
- Relocation Reimbursement
- Educational Loan Repayment
- 4-year contract with stable base salary
Experience the natural beauty of Northern New York and the Thousand Islands Region. We offer close proximity to Lake Ontario, the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Our breathtaking region offers excellent four-season recreation for the outdoor enthusiast! There is easy access to urban areas. This is a safe community, with the added benefit for a low cost of living. Strong educational systems, and diverse cultural opportunities, make this community a great place to live and raise a family.
- Close proximity to Lake Ontario, the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains
- Breathtaking region offers excellent four-season recreation for the outdoor enthusiast
- Easy access to urban areas
- Safe community, with the added benefit for a low cost of living
- Strong educational systems
- Diverse cultural opportunities
- A great place to live and raise a family
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC214870 to [Register to View] for more details
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC214870