Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Ophthalmologist needed in Northern Indiana - 90 minutes from Downtown Chicago
Join a talented and well-established ophthalmology/optometry department consisting of 1 ophthalmologist, 1 optometrist, outpatient surgery center and retail store.
- Interest in refractive surgery, anterior segment (cornea), glaucoma, and oculoplastics as well as other subspecialty interests are welcome to apply.
- Need is due to the retirement of a 2nd Ophthalmologist.
- Large dedicated primary care referral base, committed to specialist's success
- Teaching opportunities are available with family medicine residents if interested. Not required.
- Highly reputable & quality driven 150+ provider group governed by Partnership elected Board of Trustees
- Competitive compensation & benefits package that includes health, dental, disability, life and retirement plans in addition to forgivable loan assistance, CME and relocation allowance.
South Bend is a medium sized city, with many excellent schools and great neighborhoods. In addition, they are 90 minutes from downtown Chicago, with easy access by train, interstate, or air. Lake Michigan shorelines are less than an hour away! We are home of the University of Notre Dame, Indiana University of South Bend, plus St. Mary's College, Holy Cross College and Bethel College. Our community is a great place to live & work and has ample recreational & educational opportunities for all.
Chesterfield, Missouri, United States
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a member of the National Association of Physician Recruiters, is a full service physician consulting and recruitment firm specializing in medical practices.
Our protocol is to discuss what your priorities are in making a practice decision prior to any presentation of opportunities. Then, we will present only opportunities in which you will have a legitimate int...