- Actively recruiting for an Ophthalmologist to join a local practice in Nebraska.
- This dynamic group is committed to providing outstanding patient care with an appropriate balance between work and family.
- Ideal candidate is a progressive, general Ophthalmologist who has an interest in cataracts, glaucoma, and refractive and would be interested in a buy-in opportunity to the practice.
- Group of one Ophthalmologist and six Optometrists practicing primarily general Ophthalmology and Optometry.
- The group practices from six locations within a 1 hour radius of Columbus, NE.
- Primary clinic building in Columbus, NE is 14 years old and includes many of the latest advances in vision correction.
- Primary clinic includes NextGen EHR, Practice Management, and Optix. Each location also includes a full optical dispensary.
- Practice also includes a visiting Medical Retina physician and Pediatric Ophthalmologist.
- Attached to the clinic is a state-of-the-art Surgery Center that features the most advanced equipment and technology including the femtosecond laser and ORA
- Service area of 60,000
The Housing Market. This 3,003 sq ft, 5 bedroom; 5 bath home is STUNNING ONE OWNER HOME IN HIGHLY DESIRED NORTHBROOK NEIGHBORHOOD ON LARGE CORNER LOT. THIS CUSTOM HOME FEATURES BEAUTIFUL WOODWORK AND BUILT-INS THROUGHOUT, HUGE EAT-IN KITCHEN WITH CUSTOM CABINETRY, CORIAN TOPS, TILE FLOOR , EATING BAR, AND INFORMAL DINING AREA. IMPRESSIVE GREAT ROOM WITH BEAMS, PILLARS, FIREPLACE, FLOOR-TO-CEILING BUILT-IN CABINETRY, AND SOUND SYSTEM. FORMAL DINING INCLUDES BUILT-IN SERVING HUTCH AND DISPLAY CABINETS This home can be yours for $475,000.
The Community. The community is blessed with clean air, safe neighborhoods, no traffic jams and plenty of sunshine. Columbus is only 80 miles from Omaha and Lincoln, Nebraska, so the benefits of big city entertainment, major airports and a key Big Ten conference university (University of Nebraska-Lincoln) are just a short drive away.
The Employer. This community hospital is a nonprofit, Joint Commission-accredited, acute care facility characterized by our family-centered care, community involvement and progressive ideas in health care.
- Medical staff experience a fulfilling career among respectful colleagues and administrators who value clinical quality, patient satisfaction and collegiality.
- The facility is in the process of a $35-million expansion and renovation that will improve patient safety, as well as the operational capacity and efficiency of the hospital.
- The hospital emergency department is staffed 24/7 by hospital-employed physicians and is designated as a Level III Trauma Center.
- The emergency department includes a strong, in-house Hospitalist group; progressive diagnostic imaging services, including MRI and a 64-slice CT scanner; dedicated hospital resources and an excellent nursing staff.
- Staff includes, surgery, orthopedics, cardiology, ENT, OB/GYN, ophthalmology and pediatrics, who provide backup to the emergency department staff.
Closest Major City
- 57 miles to Lincoln, NE
- 75 miles to Omaha, NE
- 216 miles to Kansas City, MO
- 258 miles to Wichita, KS
- 325 miles to Minneapolis, MN
- Northeast Community College (about 43 miles; Norfolk, NE; Full-time enrollment: 3,334)
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln (about 55 miles; Lincoln, NE; FT enrollment: 20,817)
- Nebraska Wesleyan University (about 56 miles; Lincoln, NE; FT enrollment: 2,072)
- Southeast Community College Area (about 58 miles; Lincoln, NE; FT enrollment: 8,838
- Columbus Thoroughbred Racing
- Pawnee Park
- Powerhouse Park
- Maple Creek Recreation Area
- The Village Centre
- Party Palace & Gift Shop
- Fabulous Forever