Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
New Opportunity for an Ophthalmologist to join a local practice in Columbus, Nebraska. This dynamic group is committed to providing outstanding patient care with an appropriate balance between work and family.
Ideal candidate is a progressive, general Ophthalmologist who has an interest in cataracts, glaucoma, and refractive and would be interested in a buy-in opportunity to the practice.
- Group of one Ophthalmologist and six Optometrists practicing primarily general Ophthalmology and Optometry.
- The group practices from six locations within a 1 hour radius of Columbus, NE.
- Primary clinic building in Columbus, NE is 14 years old and includes many of the latest advances in vision correction.
- Primary clinic includes NextGen EHR, Practice Management, and Optix. Each location also includes a full optical dispensary.
- Practice also includes a visiting Medical Retina physician and Pediatric Ophthalmologist.
- Practice features the most advanced equipment and technology including the femtosecond laser and ORA.
- Service area of 60,000
This client offers excellent compensation, benefits and relocation packages. Please contact us for more information.
Locust Grove, Georgia, United States
Perm Solutions USA is a direct hire agency. We were founded by an experienced group of incredibly talented and proven recruiters who understand the importance of customizing searches to each of our candidate’s or client’s needs. There is not a “one size fits all” method to this industry. Our recruiters know that each search is unique and important. Our team members average...