Hospital is actively recruiting for an Ophthalmologist to join a local practice in eastern Nebraska community located just west of Omaha.. This dynamic group is committed to providing outstanding patient care with an appropriate balance between work and family.
Ideal candidate is a progressive, general Ophthalmologist who has an interest in cataracts, glaucoma, and refractive and would be interested in a buy-in opportunity to the practice.
- Group of one Ophthalmologist and six Optometrists practicing primarily general Ophthalmology and Optometry.
- $400k 1 st Year Salary Guarantee
- The group practices from six locations within a 1 hour radius of of the Hospital
- Primary clinic building i is 14 years old and includes many of the latest advances in vision correction.
- Primary clinic includes NextGen EHR, Practice Management, and Optix. Each location also includes a full optical dispensary.
- Practice also includes a visiting Medical Retina physician and Pediatric Ophthalmologist.
- Attached to the clinic is a state-of-the-art Surgery Center that features the most advanced equipment and technology including the femtosecond laser and ORA.
Service area of 60,000