Radiation oncologist to add to their cancer center.
Cancer program is accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer which is reflective of the commitment to provide the finest in cancer care to our patients.
The Department of Radiation Oncology provides a full range of radiation oncology services including IMRT, IGRT, SBRT, 3D conformal radiotherapy, rapid arc, 4DCT, and Brachytherapy.
Varian True Beam linear accelerator
Nucletron HDR After-loader
GE CT/Simulator with Varian RPM Gating
Eclipse RTP system with Velocity
- Radiation volumes average 30 treatments per day.
- Program has a strong diverse referral base from the local medical community, and we have an experienced radiation oncology staff with a 0% turnover rage for the past fifteen years.
- The department is staffed with three radiation therapists, a medical physicist, a medical dosimetrist, clinic RN, social worker, two administrative support staff, patient navigator and oncology director.
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting Salaries In Knoxville, TN Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. 4 beds 3 baths 3,080 sqft Beautiful Home, CUL-DE-SAC in Hamblen County. This 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathroom home features a maintenance free vinyl exterior. Upon entrance, Walk into an Open Floor Plan Living Room, and dining room with hardwood floors throughout. Spacious Kitchen, with State of the art stainless steel appliances. Breakfast Room adjoins to kitchen with windows outlooking to backyard. Home also features many new upgrades, new ceiling fans, updated electrical, All New Upstairs hardwood flooring, newer heat pump (1yrs old), new security system, new main lower bathroom, new paint throughout home, and many more upgrades. This home can be yours for $299,900.
The Community. More than 80,000 people call Cleveland and Bradley County home, and the hospital's primary and secondary service area encompasses approximately 200,000 people. One of the fastest growing cities in Tennessee, Cleveland is nestled away in the breathtaking foothills of the Tennessee Mountains. Cleveland is not only a beautiful place to be, it is only minutes away from the main thoroughfares allowing easy access to Chattanooga, Knoxville and Nashville, Tennessee; Atlanta, Georgia and Asheville, North Carolina. This allows residents of Cleveland the opportunity to experience many social and recreational activities.
The Employer. Region’s top performing health care network whose mission is to improve the health of the communities we serve. Our more than 10,000 employees, physicians, and volunteers are unified.Closest Major City
- 142 miles to Lexington-Fayette, KY
- 153 miles to Charlotte, NC
- 181 miles to Atlanta, GA
- 195 miles to Nashville, TN
- 196 miles to Greensboro, NC
- Walters State Community College (Full-time enrollment: 4,359)
- Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Morristown (FT enrollment: 532)
- Tusculum College (about 30 miles; Greeneville, TN; Full-time enrollment: 2,070)
- Lincoln Memorial University (about 33 miles; Harrogate, TN; FT enrollment: 3,706)
- The University of Tennessee-Knoxville (about 40 miles; Knoxville, TN; FT enrollment: 25,483)
- Talley Ward Recreation Center
- Morristown Parks & Recreation
- West Recreation Center
- Fred Miller Park
- College Square Mall
- Crossroads Square
- Manley Village Shopping Center
- Crescent Shopping Center