Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Radiation Oncology Opening in Middlesboro, KY**
Located 60 miles from Knoxville, TN
- Full-time, permanent position
- Hospital employed
- Due to rapid growth and expansion, medical center is now seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Radiation Oncologist to join practice in the Cumberland Valley Region.
- Conveniently located in close driving distance to Lexington,KY, Louisville, KY and Knoxville, TN along with the Great Smoky Mountains. Great public and private school system in the area and offer a variety of extracurricular activities including: golf, skiing, shopping, hiking, fishing and kayaking.
- H1B/J1 (2023) visa eligible
**Competitive Compensation Package:**
- Starting bonus
- Education loan forgiveness plan
- Stipend consideration
- Relocation allowance
- Great comprehensive benefits package that includes: Health, Dental and Vision
- 403(b) retirement plan
- PTO - 29 days annually
- CME reimbursement and 5 additional PTO days
- 1 Physician on staff
- Designated Clinic Space
- Specialty Pharmacist on staff
- Interventional biopsy capabilities
- Patient care navigator in clinic
- Meditech Expanse EMR
- Moderate call
- Certified PICC and Chemo RNs on staff
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States