Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Radiation Oncologist
Job Quick Facts
• Specialty: Radiation Oncology
• Facility Location: McMinnville, OR
• License Requirements: OR
• Board Requirements: BC/BE
• Service Setting: Outpatient
• Reason for Need: Supplemental
• Coverage Period: Nov. 15, 2021 - Ongoing
• Coverage Type: Scheduled Clinical Hours only
• Shift Schedule: Mon to Fri; 8a to 4p
• Patients per shift: 20
• Procedures required: Computerized Treatment Planning, 3D Conformal Therapy, Nutritional Counseling, Superficial Irradiation, Combined Modality Therapy, Hypofractionation, CT/MR Simulation
• Other Info:
- Orientation is on Nov. 12
- Located in Cancer Center
• EMR: Meditech
• Hospital Privileges required: Yes
• Temporary Privileges available: Yes
• Travel, Lodging, and Malpractice Insurance Covered
Kennesaw, Georgia, United States
We staff physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners in locum tenens and permanent positions.