Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Radiation Oncologist needed in Ohio
- State of the art facility - Varian 2100iX/TrueBeam, PET/CT Simulator, IMRT, High Dose Rate brachytherapy, and SRS & SBRT/RapidArc treatments.
- Office currently has 1 Rad/Onc with Radiation Therapists and Physicists on site.
- Average daily patient load 25
- Office hours Mon-Friday. No Call
- The position has professional growth and system leadership opportunities.
- The health system is the largest certified member of MD Anderson Cancer Network.
- Located just 1hr. from Columbus and 1.5 from Cleveland.
This 326 bed facility is the largest medical provider between Cleveland and Columbus, serving 325,000 locally, covering five counties. This family oriented community is located within one hour of Cleveland and Columbus for all metro amenities, major league sports and major airports for traveling. It offers top notch schools to recreation and entertainment. It blends a collection of one-of-a-kind attractions and historic landmarks.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a member of the National Association of Physician Recruiters, is a full service physician consulting and recruitment firm specializing in medical practices.
Our protocol is to discuss what your priorities are in making a practice decision prior to any presentation of opportunities. Then, we will present only opportunities in which you will have a legitimate int...