Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Radiation Oncology in NY - Top Healthcare network in need of a Radiation Oncologist in NY (CPH# JOB-2503957)
Progressive and nationally recognized healthcare system looking for an additional radiation oncologist to join the team in New York State. Existing patient base awaits with state of the art equipment and strong support staff in place. Must be well versed w/ IMRT, IGRT, 3D conformal therapy, SRS, SBRT, LDR/HDR brachytherapy, respiratory gating and radiopharmaceuticals. Competitive base salary, comprehensive medical benefits, malpractice including tail and relocation as well as sign on bonus. Shared call w/ very generous amount of PTO/CME create an excellent work life balance. Experienced board certified radiation oncologists and 2019 residents will be considered as well h1b support is available. This family oriented community offers seasonal recreational as well as cultural activities and strong educational options. Affordable housing and driving distance to other notable cities in New York State and nearby airport make this an ideal location to reside. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please call James Wescott directly at [Register to View]
along with emailing your updated CV CV to [Register to View]
to see if this opportunity would be right for you. All inquiries are confidential.
- Progressive healthcare organization
- State of the art equipment and strong support staff
- IMRT, IGRT, 3D Conformal,SRS, SBRT , LDR& HDR
- Competitive base salary & comprehensive benefits
- Relocation & sign on bonus
- Family oriented community
- 2019 residents will be considered
- h1b support available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...