Located in a vibrant Texas University town, Tenet Healthcare and Nacogdoches Medical Center are actively seeking a Radiation Oncologist to join our highly regarded group, Nacogdoches Medical Partners! Opportunity is available due to the planned retirement of our existing radiation oncologist.
- Practice located inside Nacogdoches Medical Center
- Employment with TPR (Tenet Physician Resources)
- Work schedule Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Call is PRN and frequency of calls is very low
- Daily patient census varies - average is 15 patients under treatment, 5 consults per week, and 7-9 follow-ups per day
- Available equipment includes ARIA RadOnc EMR, Varian TrueBeam with RapidArc and Eclipse treatment planning, SBRT and SRS
- MD or DO degree
- Board certified/board eligible by the American Board of Radiology and Board Certified in Radiation Oncology
- Texas licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the State of Texas
- Must be a team player and work well with others
- Fellows completing training and experienced physicians are welcome
Nacogdoches Medical Center - Our 35 years of services have brought many medical advances to our patients and community. Like the new Surgery Center of Nacogdoches...our major expansion project now almost completed...and our record of success in vital areas of medicine and surgery. From oncologists and neurosurgeons to primary care physicians and vascular surgeons...virtually every medical specialist known to modern medicine is available to you at Nacogdoches Medical Center for the care and attention you expect....one of a kind.
Nacogdoches - Physicians enjoy a family-friendly community with countless outdoor activities and a culture rich with history. It is easy to see why many people choose Nacogdoches as their home and place to raise a family. Whether you are walking through Texas’ largest azalea garden, shopping for antiques downtown, or boating on Lake Nacogdoches, this town has so much to offer! The city is only a two-hour drive from Houston’s Intercontinental Airport (IAH). Residents enjoy a mild climate and take advantage of the endless days outside by boating, fishing, hiking and playing golf. Affordable housing in Nacogdoches and no state income tax help keep the cost of living below the national average and allow residents to maintain a comfortable and enjoyable lifestyle. Consider Nacogdoches!
Interested candidates please submit a CV for immediate consideration. All candidates must be board certified/board eligible, have a favorable work history and great references.