Benefits Include: Family Health Insurance, Paid-Time Off, Family Dental Coverage, CME Allowance, payment of Kansas Medical License, DEA Registration and Medical Staff Membership dues to the Medical Center. Also, Medical Malpractice, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance and participation in the system Retirement Plans.
- Employed position joining 2 oncologist and 1 nurse practitioner
- Cover own patients during weekday; 1-3 weekend call; one hospital with low intensity
- Provide care alongside multi-disciplinary team of providers gathered at a single location
- Competitive guaranteed base salary with wrvu production incentive
- Full benefits including health, dental, retirement, disability, life and paid-time off
- Signing bonus and relocation expense
- New regional facility
- Clinical trials as member of the Midwest Cancer Alliance (MCA)
Medical Center has recently undergone the largest expansion in its history. Several significant construction projects have been completed across our 260 acre campus.
- A new four-story Obstetric Wing with a Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit which opened in May, 2017.
- A free-standing Cancer Center was completed in March, 2018.
- The addition of a Memory Care Neighborhood at Cedar Lake Village was completed and opened in 2017.
- Expanded Cardiovascular Center which included a new Hybrid Lab was completed in 2017.
- Medical Center also opened our Hospice House in October, 2014.
- We will have expanded pediatric care on our campus thanks to a partnership with Children’s Mercy Hospital.
- Further growth will also occur in orthopedics. We are currently exploring growth opportunities within the group and community.
- Medical Center has been recognized as a High Performing Hospital by U.S. News and World Report for Hip Replacement.
- Recipient of the CHIME Healthcare’s Most Wired Award.
- Received the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Get with the Guidelines Target: Stroke Honor Roll Elite Plus Gold Quality Achievement Award.
- One of Ingram’s Magazine’s “2017 Best Companies to work for”.
The city is a great place to live, work, learn, shop and play! With a population of more than 127,000, it is one of the fasted growing cities in the nation (U.S. Census). Despite its phenomenal growth, it retains a hometown flavor with a quality of life second to none. It has been ranked as among the “Best Cities” in which to live (Money and Forbes Magazines and RelocateAmerica.com).
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC217874 and email address to [Register to View]
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [Register to View] />