Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**GI Medical Oncology Opportunity in Bridgeport, CT**
Located 60 miles from NYC; 55 miles from Hartford
- Seeking a gastrointestinal medical oncologist with clinical practice experience in multi-disciplinary cancer care delivery and participation in clinical trials as a principal investigator.
- Full-time, permanent
- A track record of academic scholarship and leadership development is highly desired.
- The cancer institute offers clinical trials including phase 1 studies, cancer conferences and research activities.
- Looking for an eighth medical oncologist to lead the gastrointestinal oncology program at a 473-bed tertiary care hospital
- This is an outstanding professional development opportunity for a mid-career medical oncologist interested in the challenge of creating a hybrid academic-community model centered on gastrointestinal cancers.
- The cancer institute coordinates all aspects of cancer care, research and education across our 7 acute care hospitals and associated ambulatory sites of care and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 1,000 providers. Multi-disciplinary care is led through the Disease Management Teams (DMT) which brings together medical, surgical and radiation oncologists with pathology, nursing, pharmacy and other allied health cancer professionals. The Hartford HealthCare GI Oncology Service Line and Disease Management Team (DMT) function to standardize care and practices across the integrated delivery system. Quality metrics, clinical research, and innovation through implementation science drive the Cancer Institute mission.
- Board Certified Medical Oncologist
- Clinical practice experience in multi-disciplinary cancer care delivery
- Participation in clinical trials as a principal investigator
- A track record of academic scholarship and leadership development is highly desired
Located within two hours of Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States